Osa Peninsula Zip Line Adventure
Start your journey challenging yourself on the Osa’s longest zip line cable and conquer your fear in this thrilling aerial adventure. It will take you over tree-covered mountains offering a unique and marvelous view of the flora and fauna bellow. Pioneer in canopy exploration, Costa Rica has some of the World best places to zip-line. Taking a zip line tour in Costa Rica is experiencing what the destination it’s known for. In other words, you basically have no choice of adding this adrenaline kick adventure to your vacation bucket-list.
The zip runs over an evergreen rainforest canopy in an almost untouched area. Led by bilingual guides, one will click your secured harness into the pulley while the other guide will be waiting for you after each jungle ride. Sling across the sturdy cable from platform to platform among trees sweeping mountain views and overlook towards the fantastic Golfo Dulce. More than half of the wildlife in Costa Rican rainforests inhabits above from the ground. Into the treetops, you might spot monkeys, sloths, toucans or other impressive animals who like to head to the top of the trees. On the first zip, twisting around, holding the break too hard or stopping before reaching the platform is normal. After the first two cables, we assume you got more comfortable and in control to hit faster speeds. Enjoy the thrill of flying by feeling the wind in your hair and contemplating the beauty of the nature from a bird’s-eye view. Be initiated in a freestyle line that lets you hang upside down and another one that will make you bounce right after taking the plunge. Once completing the last slide, you will do a short hike in the rainforest back to the initial point to get well-deserved drinks and fruits.
The nearly 4 000 feet ride over a series of zip lines is not only available day time. Adventurous zipliners can cross the jungle in the dark when nocturnal animals are active and the moon bright up the top of the lush vegetation.
If you feel ready to experience an adrenaline kick in nature, this adventure is not to miss while visiting the exotic and remote Osa Peninsula. No physical effort is required, you will be dropped right at the first platform. Dare to go over your fear of height and get strapped to the cable. You can’t miss out Costa Rica’s number one activity while touring the region. This is a safe and fun way to toss a hundred feet off the ground in the tropical moist forest.
Passionate of outdoor activities, this zipline adventure will be a highlight for the whole family!
- Experience the uniqueness of riding at a 100 feet high
- Longest zip line cable in the Osa Peninsula
- Costa Rica top family and groups vacation activity
- 7-Line course and 4000’ (1200 m) of pure thrill and fun
- Offers night zipping
- Kids ages 5 & up are welcome when with an adult
- Only 20 minutes from Puerto Jiménez
- Operates year-round, 7 days a week
- Features fantastic scenery
- No physical effort needed
- Local, bilingual, experienced and licensed guides
- Roundtrip transportation from and to Puerto Jiménez
- All safety equipments for adults and children
- Complimentary drinks and fruit snack
- First-aid kit
Bosque Mar canopy provides:
- Bathroom with toilet paper
- Rooftop area
- Secure platforms
- Certified cables and equipments
What to bring?
- Water bottle
- Sunblock and Insect repellent
- Raincoat or poncho (in the rainy season)
Why book with us?
- Emails and phone calls answered in English, Spanish or French
- Safety experience is our priority
- Eco and sustainable tours
- Professional, experienced and certified guides
- Helping and supporting locals
- Competitive prices
- Fair cancellation policy
- No hidden fees
- Rated 5-stars on TripAdvisor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departure time is flexible (according to availability). Let us know the time that best accommodates you.
- Kids from 5 years old are welcome. Young kids will zip along with a guide.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Can accommodate groups up to 20 people at at time
- Must have a valid travel insurance
- Must advise of any particular health conditions before booking
- Tour available all days of the year (not operating when there are lightning storms)
- If your hotel is not in Puerto Jiménez, let us know from where you need to be picked up (price may vary)
- Zip line tour are also available in La Palma and Golfito
This tour offers roundtrip transportation from and to Puerto Jiménez. Other locations are available for pick up (extra fee may apply).
If you have you own transportation, you will need a 4×4.
This tour offers a full refund when cancelled 24 hours before departure time.